Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
We are representing a well-established produce processor located in the Southeast that is searching for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor to join their team.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Train and lead a team of maintenance technicians.
- Support the production department by reacting quickly and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Identify potential equipment failures before they occur.
- Identify process inefficiencies and suggest improvements.
- Implement various equipment modifications and upgrades to increase personnel safety, food safety, and equipment reliability, and process improvements.
- Become an expert on all equipment and processes. Learn to use, PM, repair, and optimize the operation of cutters, vertical baggers, scales, bin dumpers, conveyors, etc.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks, equipment teardowns for cleaning, and thorough equipment inspections.
- Minimum two years of Industrial Maintenance experience in a Supervisory or Management role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills focused on leadership by example.
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Able to quickly narrow down and identify the root cause.
- Good knowledge of electrical principles including reading electrical prints and wiring.
- Experience performing maintenance on 480V equipment, and 24V panels.
- Experience performing maintenance on hydraulic and or pneumatic equipment.
Compensation: DOE, Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, relocation assistance.
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
781 total views, 10 today