Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Essential duties and responsibilities for this position will include:
- Make sales and prospect calls to generate an acceptable volume of leads and appointments to increase sales revenues and promote market awareness of the company.
- Complete all sales and service reports accurately and on time to management, customers, and production to ensure proper timely delivery of services to the customer.
- Complete all management feedback forms on time, to provide management with accurate input for use in marketing, production, administration, and sales/marketing planning.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders at current and prospective customers, including plant and/or facility executives.
- Develop and execute call cycle plans for each account and prospect to ensure maximum control and efficiencies.
- Participate effectively in quarterly reviews of call cycle plans and all related activities.
- Adhere to management decisions and philosophies regarding the strategic plan and growth of the company.
- Assist and monitor installations, provide technical answers when required to resolve problems in the field in a satisfactory manner.
- Must speak fluent English; bilingual (English/Spanish) is desired
- Proficient level of skill in Microsoft Office
- Requires knowledge of business statistics and analysis
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Aggressive, competitive, great attitude and a strong work ethic
- Strong planning and organization with ability to multi task and prioritize work to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Possess excellent written/oral communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Please contact Mark Teague, Mark@producecareers.com
150 total views, 2 today