Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A state-of-the-art RePack, Cold Storage & Distribution operation seeks an experienced Accountant.
- This new position will be responsible for the on-site oversight of accounting and finances for the facility.
- Our client has a global reach in fresh produce, with expanding operations on the East Coast.
- This newly created role is with an organization known for strong employee satisfaction and very low turnover.
- This position could transition into a Controller role in the very near future as business grows.
- This is a great opportunity to start a long-lasting career with an industry leader that’s in growth mode.
- This role is in the greater Philadelphia / New Jersey area.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Providing the on-site, day-to-day financials and accounting activities for facility.
- Manage Accounts Payable and update/adjust inventory within their company software system.
- Process invoices, analyze and track daily production and labor costs.
- Track facility materials inventory; this includes oversee physical materials counts and cost accounting.
- Prepare and review monthly financial reports.
- Interfacing with customers and vendors on special projects.
Desired Experience & Qualifications Include
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in accounting or related field of study.
- Previous experience in a distribution/warehouse environment is required.
- Previous experience with fresh produce / imports and/or perishables.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suite. (Especially Excel)
- Proficiency using Famous software is strongly preferred.
- Must hold or meet the requirements to obtain a TWIC card.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
1225 total views, 1 today