Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- Manage day to day activities in accounting department
- Ensure accurate and timely month and year end close
- Oversee A/P and A/R
- Monitor cash requirements
- Monitor and approve financial processing, reporting and auditing
- Provide analysis and information to assist with decision making issues affecting the organization
- Oversee and coordinate external financial and bank audits
- Prepare necessary documentation and reporting for financial institutions and other organizations.
- Assist with formulation of accounting practices and operation budgets
- Participate on committees and special projects
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- 3-5 years as Accounting Manager/Assistant Controller or hands on financial accounting
- Supervisory experience needed
- Experience in Ag or food
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Good computer skills, administrative skills and communication is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment and well rounded
Compensation Competitive base salary depending on experience
Please contact Katie Settle, email@example.com
607 total views, 4 today