A well-established food manufacturer is searching for a Bilingual HR Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist manages the administration of human resources policies, procedures and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following areas: departmental development. Human resource information systems, employee relations, training and development, benefits compensation, organizational development, and employment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Organizational and space planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems, organization development.
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
- Employee orientation, development and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Company-wide committee facilitation.
- Company employee communication.
- Assist in compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, and employee services and counseling.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development and or equivalent 5 to 7 plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resource positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR) certification preferred not required.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resource programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel, Word, Outlook, and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, 401K, relocation assistance.
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
899 total views, 7 today