Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and industry leading Grower/Importer/Shipper is in aggressive growth-mode.
- Looking for an experienced Blueberry Category Manager to take this 52-week program to a higher level.
- Position will liaison with growers, manage the blueberry product line as well as the sales & marketing strategies.
- Role will focus on expanding program and market sales to retailers predominantly east of the Mississippi.
- Our client has had impressive growth the last 5+ years; more than doubling sales revenue in that span.
- This position, depending on experience, can be based in Philly/NJ or California Central Valley.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous successful sales experience in blueberry category, 52 week program (Import & domestic).
- Established customer contacts within retail and chain accounts.
- Knowledge and understanding of annual import cycles and fresh produce import and export programs.
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study required.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
2273 total views, 12 today