Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A vertically integrated grower/shipper/importer is expanding production and adding sales talent.
- Newly created role will be responsible for both program and market sales to West Coast and National
- Our client is doubling their volume in the blueberry category and adding more growers for a 52-week program.
- This company has built a strong reputation and brand, with an impressive South American import program.
- This role provides a strong base salary, bonus opportunity and exciting growth potential.
- Our client is opening a new sales office in the Central Valley or Southern California.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Successful sales experience in the blueberry category is required.
- Established retail customer contacts. (national & regional chains, independent grocers, etc.)
- Successful background developing both contract sales programs and market /” spot” sales.
- Knowledge and understanding of annual import cycles and fresh produce import and export programs.
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
293 total views, 2 today