Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job # 31111 – California
- An International capital equipment manufacturer, known for innovation is in growth mode.
- Creating a new Sales position to focus on sales to Food Processors in California.
- Our client offers state-of-the-art solutions in sorting, monitoring and food safety.
- Multiple equipment models available to provide a consultative sales approach.
- This opportunity provides a strong base salary, as well as sales commission and bonus potential.
- This position will require substantial travel throughout the state of California.
- This opportunity is remote office based within the state of California.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Develop and manage a sales market for food processers in California.
- Establish a strong and positive relationship with existing and potential new customers.
- Targeted commodity segments include potatoes, nuts and dried fruit.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations to illustrate the performance of company products.
- Educate and assist customers in achieving optimum performance from their equipment.
- Additional travel both nationally and internationally for sales calls, tradeshows, training, etc.
- Equipment sales or related food production experience required.
- Established contacts/relationships within the California food processing industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Education in related fields of study and relevant experience in the produce/agriculture industry.
- Ability for extensive travel. (70% +)
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
817 total views, 3 today