Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A leading Michigan fresh produce Grower/Packer/Shipper is in aggressive growth mode.
- They’re looking for an experienced and talented sales professional to develop new sales in their Apple category.
- The focus will be on expanding sales to retail and other customer segments throughout the Eastern U.S.
- Our client is prepped for exciting growth. They’re well capitalized, have a strong grower network, and state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure.
- This opportunity has exciting growth potential and offers a strong salary, full benefits and aggressive bonus/profit sharing potential.
- This opportunity is located in the state of Michigan, with relocation assistance provided.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Achieve business sales targets – Volume, Revenue, Profit and Market Share.
- Secure new business with new and former customers and grow market share with existing accounts.
- Build a sales pipeline across all channels: retail, wholesale, foodservice/institutions, processors and export.
- Analyze and develop sales strategies to develop strong customer relationships and gain market share.
- Create and present strategic sales presentations to new and former customers.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- 8+ years of sales and marketing experience in fresh produce sales; ideally in the apple or related fruit categories.
- Successful track record of developing and keeping sales to retail customers required.
- Additional successful sales experience in other sales channels as well. (Foodservice, Wholesale, Processors, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
490 total views, 4 today