Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and growing shipper/importer is developing new fresh produce categories.
- This opportunity will essentially “own” the category; responsible for P&L, sourcing, sales and logistics.
- This position requires an established grower base and customers in retail, foodservice, wholesale, etc.
- Our client is a respected player within the industry, with a global reach for their respective categories.
- Location preference for this opportunity is New York City or McAllen TX, but will entertain remote-based.
- In addition to a strong base salary and aggressive bonus potential, (including profit sharing) this opportunity also provides full employee benefits.
- This unique opportunity is perfect for individuals currently managing their own programs, but looking for a better reward for their performance.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Accountable for the planning, direction and coordination of sales and procurement functions for the Category.
- Establish and execute short and long-term category goals that contribute to new business growth.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Develop new customers and markets. Aggressively pursue new business development.
- Manage supplier base to ensure execution of quality requirements, specifications and delivery commitments.
- Coordinate with logistics to achieve the targeted customer service goals to drive best-in-class practices.
- Possess a mindset to improve profit margins and overall revenue performance.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
A minimum of five years of related experience required.
- Broad produce commodity knowledge; established grower contacts and diverse sales background.
- Understanding of sourcing and production processes; total focus on quality.
- Ability to plan and manage budgets and forecast sales volume and revenue growth.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
890 total views, 6 today