Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job #32566 /30695 – Mid Atlantic
- A highly regarded Mid-Atlantic regional wholesaler is in growth mode and creating new Sr. Leadership position.
- This CFO position is responsible for the administrative, financial and risk management functions of the company.
- Essential responsibilities include executive management, dept. leadership and strategic planning.
- Our client is in aggressive growth mode, launching new operations in other parts of the country.
- This position is based in the greater Baltimore / DC area, with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversee the treasury, reporting, budgeting, audit, tax accounting and insurance activities for the organization.
- Hire, direct and control finance and accounting personnel for the company.
- Develop financial and tax strategies to support the company’s strategic and tactical plans.
- Manage any third parties to which administrative or financial functions have been outsourced.
- Ensure company compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Maintain positive banking and investor relationships to ensure sufficient access to capital and funding resources.
- Develop an integrated, metrics driven financial reporting process to measure, assess and benchmark performance and analyze operating trends against clearly defined financial targets.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- CPA or CMA certification and/or MBA in Finance or equivalent and 10+ years of related experience.
- Professional experience wholesale and distribution business model.
- Knowledge and understanding of grower accounting functions.
- Strong understanding of MS office suite and finance/ accounting software.
- Experience with Famous Software ERP system and knowledge of SQL server would be helpful.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
943 total views, 3 today