Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A leading fresh produce grower/shipper/packer/importer is in growth mode.
- Looking for experienced sales talent to sell citrus commodities on a national basis.
- Our client is a year-round citrus supplier and caters to major retailers throughout North America
- In addition to a strong base salary and aggressive bonus potential, (including profit sharing) this opportunity also provides a great benefit package.
- This opportunity is in the California Central Valley.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Account management with retail grocery chain store customers, such as national chains, regional chains, independents, and wholesalers/service wholesalers who supply retail accounts.
- Seek out and develop new customers, while managing and growing existing customer accounts.
- Execute day-to-day FOB sales and develop contracted sales programs.
- Working with the sales team and management on pricing and inventory to meet daily and seasonal sales expectations.
- Maintain sales targets and category growth.
- Conduct customer meetings and presentations.
- Travel to visit customers, periodic visits to trade shows and production areas.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Knowledge of retail grocery chains, big-box/mass market stores, and wholesale grocers.
- An understanding of retail programming, planning retail ads, seasonal contracts, and promotions.
- Solid produce background, knowledge of international fruit growing regions, quality characteristics and issues, product shelf life, shipping & handling characteristics and pack styles.
- Documented history of business development success and established relationships with “Blue Chip” retail accounts.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and Famous software programs.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
1491 total views, 6 today