An industry leading agriculture company is seeking a Controller that will be responsible for direct supervision of all day to day accounting and financial activities. Primary responsibilities includes supervision of daily and period end processes preparing, Period, Quarter and Annual reporting while supervising Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll Processing, Treasury functions, GL Activities and reporting. The Controller will be part of the management team that creates and implements policies and procedures for the Company. The Controller will be responsible to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate providing all Stakeholders with actionable Financial and Accounting information.
- Lead, direct, and supervise the Accounting Team while following the Company Guiding Principles
- Preparation and review of period end financial statements and supporting schedules with narratives
- Prepare and maintain cash flow forecasts and projections to effectively manage cash balances
- Perform analytical reviews of the monthly operating results to ensure the reasonability and accuracy of reports
- Direct the transactional processing of Payrolls, AP’s, AR’s and other financial processes
- Book required journal entries to post period activity such as Payroll, Healthcare, Work Comp and Inventory
- Supervise the maintenance of various schedules; Bank Rec’s Fixed Assets, Deposits, Accruals, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and periodic forecasts
- Preparation of work papers supporting the audit and tax returns
- Coordinate the preparation of audits and tax returns with outside CPA firm
- Assist the Chief Financial Officer in maintaining all Corporate records and accounts
- Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective internal controls
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
***COMPETITIVE SALARY AND FULL BENEFITS, BONUS, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE, TEMPORARY HOUSING, AND MORE***
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting.
- C.P.A. is preferred but not required
- 5-7 years Management experience the accounting or finance, Ag experience preferred
- Strong experience in both the private and public accounting sectors is preferred but not required
- Superior GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
- Strong work ethic, accountable for specific performance
- Conscientious about timeliness of assignments and quality of work product
- Able to handle multiple tasks and maintain control and order over same
- Ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to all levels of Stakeholders
- Confidentiality, Credibility, Ethical
Please contact Tami Lister, TLister@producecareers.com
381 total views, 4 today