D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
• A leading fresh produce grower/shipper/packer seeks an experienced food safety professional.
• This newly created role will be responsible for the Food Safety and Quality Management systems.
• The role will also have full contact with customers, manage governmental and third-party audit programs.
• Position will work with existing Quality and Food Safety staff to ensure food safety for all products, growers and facilities.
• This opportunity is in the greater Fresno, CA area.
Position Responsibilities Include:
• Facilitate continuous improvement of all food safety programs and monitor FSP compliance and effectiveness.
• Monitor compliance with FSMA rules and regulations on domestic and imported fruit.
• Ensure Packinghouse audit corrective action plans are implemented.
• Assist growers in achieving compliance with Food Safety Programs through field training and auditing.
• Respond to food safety related concerns and complaints with corrective action reports.
• Interface with all regulatory agencies and customers insuring optimum support.
Desired Experience & Qualifications Include
• B.S. Degree in Microbiology, Food Science, or related discipline required; advanced degree (MS, PhD) preferred.
• Previous experience in Quality Assurance/ Food Safety within a fresh food manufacturing is required.
• Experience with audits at the packinghouse and/or grower level.
• Must have experience in food safety, handling of fresh produce/perishables, SQF, HACCP, GMP, USDA, FDA and working with State private inspectors.
For more information contact Rich Lentz email@example.com
326 total views, 2 today