Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Overview of Opportunity
- A leading supplier to the fresh produce industry seeks an energetic, fast-paced, detail-oriented customer service pro to support the sales team
- Help, assist, and service accounts; work with multiple depts and team members; proactively trouble-shoot issues
- Proactively plan and coordinate between depts; communicate and trouble-shoot issues with key accounts
- Position based in Yakima, WA
Position Responsibility Highlights
- Work closely with customers, sales and manufacturing to ensure that customers’ needs are exceeded
- Use and understand company specifications on company equipment lines and consumables in order to be able to provide customer correct information
- Ability to plan proactively with customers to prevent any issues before they become critical
- Ability to provide accurate and timely support to key accounts on any issue they share with customer service
- Remediate any customer issues in a cross functional setting that may include members of the sales team, manufacturing team and representatives from the customer
- Ability to work well as a member of a team and individually
Knowledge and Required Skills Highlights
- College degree and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience related to Customer Service, Account Management or Related Field
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Spanish language experiences a plus but not required.
- Solid mathematical skills; working with units of measure (SAE and Metric); compute rates and ratios; draw and interpret bar graphs.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
187 total views, 3 today