Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
An established produce company is seeking a Director of Farming for their operations in Idaho.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Oversee several farming operations
- Hands on management experience
- Analyze farming practices to optimize quality/yields
- Oversees preparation; irrigation fertilization; pest and disease management
- Ensure company is in compliance with all governmental agencies and regulatory agencies
- Direct and coordinate daily production to achieve the most efficient cost of production while meeting the maximum yield and quality goals.
- Continually monitor and evaluate the efficiency of operations, equipment and work practices
- Manage a labor force to accomplish the general farming goals
- Farm Management experience needed
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- “Hands on” supervisory experience
- Knowledge of and practical experience with agricultural cropping systems, pest and disease control, production practices and crop maintenance
- Knowledge and practical experience with production equipment
- Ability to manage, coordinate and communicate daily with crews
- Candidate must be comfortable with technology
- Multi-task oriented, detail oriented, ability to work well with others, and good organizational skills.
Competitive salary based on experience plus benefits.
Please contact Katie Settle, email@example.com
211 total views, 9 today