Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A well-established hydroponic commercial greenhouse is in aggressive growth-mode.
- This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of hydroponic crop production, improving quality, and increasing production efficiency.
- This position is based in the California, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location).
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversee and lead the day to day operations of multisite greenhouse production of leafy greens.
- Interface interact and lead CEA team in accordance to company HACCP and Food Safety plans.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to confines of production, defined budget, deadlines and quality standards.
- Assist with development of innovative policies and procedures to meet or exceed company’s projected crop yields & quality.
Areas of responsibility
- Crop Yield & Quality Management
- Climate Management
- IPM Program Management
- Food Safety Management
- Plant Nutrition
- Crop Scheduling
- Young Plant Production
- Project Management
- Management of Direct & Indirect Reports
- 5+ years of experience in commercial production experience in a CEA (Experience with greenhouse production of leafy green commodities strongly preferred but not mandatory).
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of crop production management & growing operations management in a controlled agricultural environment.
- Minimum of 5 years+ of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, biology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Please contact Brandi Boehme, firstname.lastname@example.org
1251 total views, 11 today