D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A produce processor is seeking a talented Director of Operations who will be responsible for all operations and activities, production, maintenance, and engineering for 2 facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the operations group
- Ensure timely manufacture of quality products
- Meet and exceed regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement continuous improvement in technology and processes
- Prepare for new business opportunities and market demands
- Collaborate with executive team on long term business plan
- Safety and well-being of personnel
- Control operational costs
- Improving productivity
- Monitoring performance and communicating it to the organization
10 Years in food processing Operations Management
Skilled in personnel development
Experience in Lean Manufacturing
Ability to build, sell and implement systems
Ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
Skilled in change management and process improvement
Independently identify operational deficiencies and take actions to improve
Competitive base salary plus bonus and benefits based on experience
Please contact Katie Settle, email@example.com
331 total views, 7 today