An International grower/shipper is seeking a Supply Chain Director to join their team. This person will lead supply chain teams (acquisitions and logistics). Define and deploy the best strategy of supply chain for the group’s companies.
Position Objective: Efficiently manage each of the logistics processes through the different distribution channels and stakeholders, ensuring the supply of products and key resources, as well as meeting with the expected delivery dateline and quality stipulated by the final clients.
- Improve the logistics strategy of the group’s companies in the short and long term. Anticipate the needs of people (capabilities) and critical infrastructure for an adequate deployment of the logistics strategy, as well as continuously analyzing the capacity, infrastructure and layout of the supply chain from the field to the end customer.
- Design and evaluate strategic projects related to acquisitions or transport fleet (cold HUB and other) evaluating cost and benefit for the company.
- Manage the main components of the supply chain and its main activities in coordination with the Operations and Business Units Management prioritizing the level of service.
- Coordinate with managers and key personnel, the needs, objectives, and status of the supply.
- Promote strategic alliances for the benefit of improving efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain.
- Permanently investigate opportunities for improvement to optimize costs and compliance with deadlines (transfer formats, approval of suppliers, corporate purchases, etc.)
- Maintain visibility and permanent traceability of the flow of materials throughout the supply chain and ensure the service level agreements defined with internal or external customers.
- Monitor and follow up on the management indicators of the area.
- Establish and review the performance objectives as well as evaluate the competencies of the personnel of the area, considering the policies and procedures established by human resources.
- Prepare and manage the budget of the area.
- Direct compliance with safe procedures for traceability of the different products marketed by the company according to the guidelines of the Control and Safety Management.
***COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING BONUS, PROFIT SHARE, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE, TEMPORARY HOUSING, VEHICLE, AND MORE***
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bilingual- English/Spanish- MUST READ, WRITE, SPEAK, FLUENT SPANISH!!!!
- Bachelors in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 5-10 years applicable supply chain leadership experience REQUIRED
- International Supply Chain experience- preferred
- 2-3 years applicable global experience preferred
- Global / Regional Travel required up to 25%
- Logistics and Planning
- Supply Chain, Cost, and Project Management experience
- Strong analytical, financial and P&L skills required to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Computer knowledge
Please contact Tami Lister, TLister@producecareers.com
371 total views, 6 today