An established food manufacturing organization is seeking an experienced an EDI Process Analyst to join their operation located in WA. The EDI Process Analyst will be responsible for identifying, documenting, improving, monitoring, troubleshooting and following the company wide EDI strategy. Lead and facilitate a company wide cross-functional EDI team, develop, test and implement new EDI related requests, monitor EDI transmissions and troubleshoot and resolve issues. Position would also identify possibilities for EDI to improve critical business functions, document requirements for new requests and implement solutions.
- In conjunction with the Director of Software Services, implement EDI process improvements aligned with the company EDI Strategy. Use business and technology skills to facilitate changes and improvements. Serve as a liaison for the process owners, 3rd parties and the technical team to design, coordinate, communicate, and implement those solutions.
- Work with a team of power users to develop solutions. These may include supporting governance and metrics to ensure new solutions are sustainable over time. Coordinate technical training and/or collaboration opportunities with the I.S. technical team to grow skills in every department to make the process owners more self-sufficient.
- Work with the rest of the I.S. technical team to support all of the company’s users/customers to keep existing solutions and processes running smoothly. This will include monitoring transmissions and troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- In collaboration with the Director of Software Services review, improve and document a company- wide EDI strategy that works for all departments using EDI solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by leveraging on-line technical resources, attending conferences, establishing personal and professional relationships, attending formal training classes, and pursuing certifications where appropriate.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information technology, or related is preferred, or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of data and/or business analyst or business process experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with EDI.
- Knowledge and experience working with JAVA is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with ERP database system is a plus.
Salary: DOE, Relocation Assistance, Medical Benefits
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
689 total views, 10 today