Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A well-established fresh cut processor is adding a EHS Specialist to their team!
- This role will be responsible for supervision, planning, and coordination of Environmental, Health, & Safety Compliance of the fresh cut processing facility.
- This opportunity provides a strong base salary, bonus potential and full benefits.
- This position is based in the California Central Valley (apply or call to find out exact location). Relocation assistance can be provided.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with department inspection & evaluation of the environment, equipment, and processes in working areas of plant to ensures compliance with regulations and industry standards are met or exceeded.
- Supervisor all safety personnel, Plant janitorial and supply staff.
- Ensures the implementation of required written EHS programs and plans.
- Perform routine site inspections and sampling, follows-up and verifies identified corrective actions are completed and documented accordingly.
- Coordinate necessary Safety training for plant personnel.
- Manage both Safety and Employee Supply Budgets.
- Responsible for purchasing safety and janitorial supplies in accordance to budget.
- Previous background in fresh cut/ food processing industry.
- Minimum of 2-3 years + experience in EHS or behavioral based safety programs within the food manufacturing/processing industries.
- Working knowledge and understand of applicable Environmental, Health, & Safety Regulations / behavioral based safety programs.
- Strong PC- skills including: SAP & Microsoft office applications.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in Occupational Safety/Industrial Hygiene/ Environmental Science or related field of study; OR minimum of 3 years of applicable/comparable work experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred.
Please contact Brandi Boehme, firstname.lastname@example.org
362 total views, 6 today