Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job #31473 – Electrician
Full responsibility under the Superintendent, Supervisor or Head Mechanic or Leader Cannery Mechanic for the efficiency and safety of all plant electrical circuits and equipment and also:
- Make layout of electrical circuits
- Make up material and part lists
- Do or direct all maintenance wiring installation of motors, switches, switch panels, fuse boxes, lighting, testing and power circuits.
- Determine proper size and specification of wire, conduit, switches, panels, fuses, etc.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and circuit diagrams.
- Inspect motors, switches, junction boxes, switch panels, circuit breakers, transformers, fuse panels, lighting, hosting and power circuits. Makes preventive and running repairs and corrections.
- Do or direct installation, connection, adjustment and calibration of electrical gauges and recording instrument.
- Must have license where required.
- Must be proficient in the installation and use of PLC
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in English
- Subject to test
- May supervise other electricians
- May make repairs, or ignition and electrical systems of automotive equipment
- May rewind motors
Please contact Tara Schwartz, email@example.com
499 total views, 3 today