Job #31262 – California
A well-established produce manufacturer is searching for a Facilities Operations Manager to join their team. The Facilities Operations Manager will direct and supervise the site management and staff to; a). Ensure adherence to company policies and operating requirements; b). Ensure cooperation and alignment of site staff with regional managers in the functions of R&D, sales, supply chain (seed production, logistics, quality control) and administration (IT, HR, Finance).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to site staff and management via relevant key performance indicators, targets, and goal settings as defined by management.
- Participate in the recruitment and training of staff supporting the functional managers.
- Coordinate with regional functional managers to develop performance objectives and align company policies and procedures as necessary.
- Complete annual performance reviews for site and staff and management team members in coordination with regional managers.
- Be available to site management and staff to support and guide them as needed.
- Respond to issues raised by site management and staff quickly and professionally.
- Oversee site-specific construction projects as a member of the site project management team.
- Support the regional finance staff in developing necessary financial and business reports and processes.
- Cooperate with functional managers on the capital resource requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
- BA/BS in related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in seed related activities.
- Minimum 2 years Supply Chain related experience desirable, preferably in seed, ornamentals, produce or related industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Construction management skills a plus.
- Ability to successfully manage within a matrix structure; especially providing support for integrated functional management at regional level, while providing daily operational leadership at local level.
- Ability to act within the scope of authority and consistent with SAH objectives, guidelines, policies and practices.
- Act as an innovative leader with personal integrity, sound professional reputation, a collaborative management style and the judgment and ability to make independent decisions.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills; be able to speak succinctly and positively to staff and management, especially under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to diplomatically prioritize sometimes conflicting demands and interests.
- Must have proven ability to lead, inspire and manage a professional staff.
- Must have a solid professional presence and moral integrity combined with exceptional leadership skills.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, relocation assistance.
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, email@example.com
712 total views, 5 today