Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Manage and oversee daily warehouse operations involving inbound and outbound shipments of crop protection products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Manage all yard employees
- Manage transportation productivities, labor cost and maintenance cost
- Maintain and ensure correct and accurate warehouse inventory
- Ensure timely and efficient delivery of products to customers
- Follow company procedures to insure correct and accurate warehouse inventory
- Delegate and assign work as needed
- Provide excellent customer service for internal and external customers.
- Stay informed on DOT, Federal and State regulations relating to job duties
- Conduct safety meetings as assigned by the safety department
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by upper management
- Requires a high school diploma, agricultural based degree preferred
- Documented experience in vocational agricultural or a combination in supervisory, education and work experience
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage people
- Conflict Management
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Valid drivers’ license is required, CDL preferred
- Travel may be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Standing and walking and climbing stairs
- Twisting, bending, stooping and reaching
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs
- Sitting and/or Standing for prolonged periods
- Ability to use keyboard consistently
Please contact Tara Schwartz, email@example.com
232 total views, 8 today