Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A leading capital equipment manufacturer for fresh produce is in growth mode.
- Seeking experienced engineering talent for their expanding team across the country.
- Responsible for installation, troubleshooting, repairing, and customer training for production, packaging and facility equipment to leading fresh produce packers and shippers throughout North America.
- Multiple equipment models available for virtually all fruit & veg commodity lines.
- This opportunity is with an industry leader, known for innovation and cutting-edge technology.
- Great opportunity for a stable career with advancement opportunities for a highly regarded company in growth mode.
- Opportunities available in California, the Midwest and the Northeast.
- Provide strong customer service and support for all company equipment to both new and existing customers.
- Install and train customer staff for new installations.
- Performs mechanical and electrical troubleshooting, repairs and assistance of equipment.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong mechanical and electronic background and aptitude in systems and equipment.
- Ability to work extended hours to meet customer needs.
- Frequent travel to customer locations within defined territory, as well as occasional travel throughout greater North America.
- Mechanical, Electrical, and or Engineering degree strongly preferred, or relevant certification and/or educational training.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
79 total views, 3 today