Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A global agriculture company is in growth-mode and creating a new position for financial and data analysis.
- This new role identifies cost of operations by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- This is a newly created role with advancement opportunity in a growing company.
- This opportunity is located in Northern California, with relocation assistance provided.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Improves financials by analyzing results, monitors variances, identifies trends and recommends actions to leadership.
- Analyzes and interprets data, makes comparative analyses and studies proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Reconciles financials by comparing and correcting data.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- 3+ years of experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Experience in the agricultural industry.
- Accounting and GAAP knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
132 total views, 2 today