Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Established produce company is seeking a Fresh Foods Production Manager for their facility in the Midwest. This is an established, growing produce company with a lot of opportunity
- Will be required to hold regular schedule meetings with all department supervisors to evaluate performance levels and to discuss ideas and needs
- Will establish a level of acceptable performance for each division and mentor the department supervisors to exceed daily expectations
- Responsible for employee development, performance management and staffing
- Provide leadership, expertise and continuous improvement to the operation process
- Coach, motivate and engage employees in all aspects of operations to support company culture
- Documentation, coordination and communication to all necessary supervisors, managers and team leaders
- Complies with OSHAA and Food Safety regulations
- Monitor implementation of Quality and HACCP Plan to maintain and improve food quality and safety.
- Prepares and provides timely reports for GM
- Managing operations to maximize profits, efficiencies, and cost savings.
- Build a stable employee team dedicated to company’s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assuring Production needs are met by the end of each shift
- All equipment is running properly and at peak performance
- Sense of urgency and engagement to business needs
- Develop efficiency strategies to ensure each division meets production goals
- 3-5 years production management experience in fresh cut or food processing
- Strong management and team development experience
- Strong in process, organization, communication and record keeping
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- A good balance of proven supervisory and production skills
- Good understanding of regulatory processes such as HACCP, Food Safety , and OSHA
Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits based on experience
Please contact Katie Settle, firstname.lastname@example.org
310 total views, 2 today