Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Growing produce company is seeking a Fresh Foods Production Supervisor/Manager for their facility in New Jersey. Good growth opportunity.
- Provide leadership, expertise and continuous improvement to the operation process
- Responsible for tracking inventory of production, scheduling, order filling and ensure a safe, clean production space.
- Making sure equipment / machinery is functional and well maintained
- Ensuring quality of finished runs
- Coach, motivate and engage employees in all aspects of operations to support company culture
- Monitor implementation of Quality and HACCP Plan to maintain and improve food quality and safety.
- Managing operations to maximize profits, efficiencies, and cost savings.
- Assuring all equipment is running properly and at peak performance
- Sense of urgency and engagement to business needs
- Develop efficiency strategies to ensure each division meets production goals
- 2-5 years production supervision experience in fresh food handling or processing
- Strong management and team development experience
- Strong in process, organization, communication and record keeping
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- A good balance of proven supervisory and production skills
- Good understanding of regulatory processes such as HACCP, Food Safety, and OSHA
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not mandatory
Competitive base salary, bonus and benefits based on experience
Please contact Katie Settle, email@example.com
172 total views, 7 today