Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A vertically integrated and industry leading Grower/Importer/Shipper is in aggressive growth-mode.
- This role will work on all aspects of the business, with overall P&L and supply chain responsibilities.
- Our client is a respected industry player with impressive growth; more than doubling sales in the last 3 years.
- Sales comprised of retail sales programs for fruit category.
- This position is based in the Southeast region, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location)
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversee and lead the administration, finance, sales, logistics and operations depts. for North America.
- Interface, interact and lead all aspects of the supply chain.
- Work with sales dept. on sales strategy for major retail customers. (Costco, Wal-Mart, Publix, Kroger, etc.)
- Routine travel as needed, both domestic and international.
- Previous background in fruit categories. (Import or domestic)
- Full background within the fresh produce industry, with experience managing the entire supply chain.
- Established relationships and C-level contacts with Retailer customers and Growers.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of annual import cycles and fresh produce import and export programs.
- Thorough knowledge of produce markets and supply chain dynamics.
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skill set.
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study required, post graduate degree preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
573 total views, 8 today