Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and well-regarded fresh produce Cold Storage & Re-Packer is in growth mode.
- Seeking an experienced Manager to lead their warehouse and Re-packing operations.
- This role is with a company that’s doubled in size and sales the last 10 years and prepped for continued growth.
- They have recently renovated and expanded their facilities, doubling their capacity.
- This opportunity is in the greater Philadelphia area.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversee all operations and support staff.
- Establish KPIs, goals and objectives for the Operations dept and ensure that all SOPs are followed.
- Develop and execute weekly warehouse and Repacking schedules to ensure proper staffing levels.
- Ensure company meets compliance needs with shipping of product as guided by customer: HACCP, SQF, FDA, USDA, etc.
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a distribution/warehouse environment.
- Previous professional experience with fresh fruit/vegetable, and/or perishable packing/distribution.
- Understanding of HACCP certification, USDA and FDA regulatory requirements and DOT regulations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant industry experience.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
362 total views, 7 today