Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A highly regarded Citrus Grower/Packer/Shipper/Importer is aggressive growth-mode.
- This role will lead experienced sales team and branch in the California Central Valley.
- Sales opportunities for a variety of both domestic and imported Citrus.
- The category has achieved impressive year-over-year sales growth the last several years and adding volume.
- Our client is a respected player within the industry, with a global reach for fresh fruit throughout the world.
- This opportunity is in the California Central Valley, with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversee the continued development of sales team and office personnel.
- Oversee the customer base for the area; including create, maintain and monitor sales & marketing budgets.
- Oversee the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Establish and implement both short and long-range sales goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Ability for both domestic and international travel as needed.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- Established track record of leading and developing sales teams.
- Successful sales experience in the Citrus category is required.
- Customer contacts within retail, wholesale and other profitable customer segments.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of annual import cycles and fresh produce import and export programs.
- Thorough understanding of fresh fruit supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
343 total views, 2 today