D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A well-established grower/shipper/packer is searching for a Grower Relations / Business Development Manager to join their team. The Grower Relations Manager manages relationships with existing growers and develops new relationships with new growers. The manager will recruit and bring new growers onto our client’s team. This individual will be self-motivated, team-oriented, hard-working, and personable. The individual will be expected to work long hours in an unsupervised work environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with Supply Coordinator and other Grower Relations representatives to maximize quality from the field to the packing house
• Compiles data over the year and multiple years for internal analysis and review for different growing regions
• Analyze new and existing data for optimizing quality
• Keeps detailed logbook/journal of daily activities and interactions with growers.
• Assures deliverance and receipt of signed contracts, letters, notices and weight tags
• Helps enhance team cohesiveness within multiple departments
• Oversees the development of new growers and coordinates with Food Safety and other departments to create sustainable growers who meet qualifications.
• Oversees multiple grower events including meetings, dinners, etc.
• Implements and follows strict budgetary guidelines
• Develops and oversees special projects as dictated by immediate supervisor
• Is flexible to travel and create new relationships with key growers
Skills and Qualifications:
• BS or BA degree preferred
• 10-15 years of progressive and varied business management, production, and sales.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies to maximize performance, problem solving and results.
• Self-motivated with an ability to apply independent judgment in contract negotiation, conflict resolution, sales and recruitment process.
• Ability to act responsibly in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Must be highly organized with ability to multi task and set weekly schedules to progress company objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills including being comfortable and proficient at conflict resolution.
• Strong verbal and written communication experience.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and demonstrate adequate computer skills to communicate effectively.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, relocation assistance.
For more information, or to send a resume, contact Jennifer Mazza email@example.com
158 total views, 2 today