Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Develop and grow relationships with grower/shippers and packaging partners. Educate
- the grower community on the benefits of the Company’s technology.
- Coordinate with the grower/shippers operations and technical personnel (if necessary),
- and their packaging partners to ensure the product is included with the fruit per the agreed upon retailer specification.
- Schedule face-to-face grower/shipper visits at least 3 times during the season: two
- months before the season starts, in the middle of the season, and towards the end of the
- The goals for each visit are:
- Two months before the season starts: Confirm and communicate the grower’s
- forecast for the season, secure their initial purchase order, secure the minimum
- of a 3-month rolling forecast, coordinate implementation with the necessary packaging partners, review store training timing (if necessary).
- Mid-season visit: Confirm grower compliance, compare grower orders of It’s
- Fresh! to the retailer’s arrivals, and ensure the program is running to plan.
- One month before the end of the season: Meet with the grower’s operations team to manage inventory, confirming the grower has enough product on-hand to finish the season.
- Organize commercial meeting with Sales Team (if available) to share the results, and prepare for the next season.
- Proactively anticipate or identify and communicate volume, supply, manufacturing challenges and communicate with team members to include: Sales team, Business Manager, and President.
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure we are aligned with their respective retailers’ objectives and expectations.
- Work closely with Customer Care Executive to ensure all orders adhere to lead-time requirements, pricing, and terms and conditions.
- Support Accounting Analyst to ensure on-time and complete invoice payments.
- 10-15 years of agricultural experience, emphasis in the berry industry desired.
- Proven track record of successfully working closely with both grower and packaging suppliers’ operations and technical teams.
- Detail oriented with strong people and communication skills.
- Strong planning and communication skills internally and externally.
- Self-starter; proven ability to work independently as well as with growers, team members and management to accomplish objectives against a plan.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software to include: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English desired.
- This position is based in Chile and includes travel throughout major growing regions.
Please contact Mark Teague, Mark@producecareers.com
125 total views, 7 today