Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job #31483 – International
- An innovative international hydroponic tomato grower is in growth mode.
- Adding experienced greenhouse grower talent for a major tomato commercial production.
- Our client utilizes cutting-edge technology and sustainability practices.
- Company is interested in both Sr. and Jr. level agronomy talent for their growing production team.
- This is an international opportunity with full relocation assistance and visa sponsorships available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Overall tomato production management for a high-tech glass facility.
- Developing, managing and mentoring the agronomy team.
- Set budgets, production forecasting, and ensure product is picked and packed to customer specifications.
- Ensure tomato production cycle meets forecasts and best practices are met/implemented at all times.
- 5+ years as a head/sr. tomato grower in a mid-to-large scale, high-tech green/glasshouse facility.
- Previous experience managing a large labor force and depts. (agronomy, operations, maintenance, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of tomato crop hydroponic production; including pests, diseases, crop protection, etc.
- Demonstrable track record achieving high tomato yields.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in horticulture, agriculture or related major.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
124 total views, 6 today