Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A state-of-the-art, industry leading, commercial greenhouse is in aggressive growth-mode.
- Seeking a talented Head Grower to join their team!
- This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of crop production in our client’s high-tech hydroponic greenhouse.
- This position is based in the Midwest, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location).
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and lead the day to day operations of which consist of setting up seedling beds, planting seeds, transplanting seedlings to grow beds, and harvesting and packaging plants.
- Interface, interact and lead a world class CEA team in accordance of the company HACCP and Food Safety plans.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to confines of production, defined budged, and deadlines.
- Lead integrated pest management program.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance program.
- Manage and train greenhouse staff.
- Responsible for overseeing pack house operations.
- Assist with development and continuous improvement of innovative policies and procedures to meet or exceed company’s projected crop yields & quality.
Areas of responsibility
- Crop Yields & Quality
- Climate Management
- IPM Program Management
- Food Safety
- Plant Nutrition
- Crop Scheduling
- Young Plant Production
- Project Budgeting
- Employee Management
- Preventative Maintenance Management
- Commercial scale greenhouse production experience in a Controlled Agricultural Environment *Hydroponic experience strongly preferred*
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of crop production & growing operations management in a controlled agricultural environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, biology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Please contact Brandi Boehme, email@example.com
375 total views, 12 today