Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An industry leading commercial greenhouse is in aggressive growth-mode.
- This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of crop production in our client’s the vertically integrated hydroponic greenhouse.
- This position is based in the Midwest, with relocation assistance available. (Call or apply for specific location).
Position Responsibilities Include
- Oversee and lead the day to day operations of which consist of setting up seedling beds, planting seeds, transplanting seedlings to grow beds, and harvesting and packaging plants.
- Interface, interact and lead a world class CEA team in accordance of the company HACCP and Food Safety plans.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to confines of production, defined budged, and deadlines.
- Assist with development of innovative policies and procedures to meet or exceed company’s projected crop yields & quality.
- Knowledge or ability to learn aquaculture practices that will directly affect & relate to the overall production of the facility.
Areas of responsibility
- Crop Yields & Quality
- Climate Management
- IPM Program
- Food Safety
- Plant Nutrition
- Crop Scheduling
- Young Plant Production
- Project Budgeting
- Management of Direct Reports
- 5+ years of experience in commercial production experience in a CEA (leafy greens & herbs experience preferred but not mandatory).
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of crop production & growing operations management in a controlled agricultural environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in horticulture, biology or related field or equivalent work experience required.
Please contact Brandi Boehme, email@example.com
2589 total views, 5 today