Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established fresh-fruit grower/shipper/importer is in growth mode.
- They’re looking for an experienced HR professional for their North American operations.
- Position responsible to oversee human resources and payroll functions for the company.
- Oversee compensation & benefits, compliance, performance mgt, payroll, recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, etc.
- Great opportunity a growing company that will provide a continued career path.
- This position is based in the greater Philadelphia area, with occasional travel to the west coast and internationally.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Lead, plan and manage the HR activities for the company to maximize organization effectiveness.
- Direct talent acquisition efforts in recruiting & hiring for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, conducting thorough and objective investigations.
- Manage all aspects of local, federal employee compensation and benefit programs.
- Provide HR policy guidance, interpretation and training.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- 3 to 5+ years of related HR experience, agricultural industry or perishables experience is preferred.
- Track record of working with all levels of an organization.
- Previous experience with payroll and E-verify systems.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) experience level required, PHR, CHRP or equivalent certification desired.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
129 total views, 14 today