Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and reputable fresh fruit importer is looking to add to their East Coast sales team.
- This role will sell imported fruit commodities to retail, wholesale and foodservice customers.
- Great opportunity for career development and taking your sales experience to the next level.
- The position provides exposure to all aspects of business: (sales, P&L mgt, sourcing, logistics, etc.)
- Role provides solid salary, aggressive bonus potential (including profit sharing) and full employee benefits.
- This role is based in the greater New York City area but will also consider remote-based talent.
- Exciting long-term career opportunity with respected industry player that’s making waves in the industry.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Execute day-to-day sales of accounts and achieve business targets – Volume, Revenue, Profit and Market Share.
- Manage and grow existing customer accounts; maintain sales targets and category growth.
- Current sales opportunities for Lemons, Limes, Pineapple, Mango, and more.
- Occasional travel as needed for customer meetings, presentations and industry events.
Preferred Experience & Qualifications Include
- Previous sales and marketing experience within the fresh produce – Fruit commodity experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of fresh produce categories, annual import cycles and programs.
- Thorough understanding of produce commodities market, fresh fruit supply base, production and operations.
- Previous experience or aptitude in sourcing/procurement would be a plus but not required.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant sales experience.
Please contact Rich Lentz, firstname.lastname@example.org
163 total views, 3 today