D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
The Information Technology Director is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions for the organization. This includes directing all IT operations to meet Company requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
As IT Director, you’ll be part of the core team that keeps IT infrastructure secure and functioning correctly, applying redundancy and other methods appropriate to each function’s criticality. All IT solutions shall be scalable consistent with Company’s projected growth plans, with a suitable safety factor. The position will entail both getting hands-on as well as managing IT systems and applications. You should be comfortable seeing a project through from start to end. This position carries the responsibility to identify areas for improvement, research the best way to solve the problem, be able to describe and justify to others why you chose the approach you did, and then implement the solution.
IT Director should ensure users are aware of planned changes in their areas and are kept abreast of project and troubleshooting status. Additionally, IT is responsible for ensuring users are trained appropriately in all software they are required to operate. The IT Director should be able to think both tactically and strategically throughout the day. You must be willing to be both a thinker and a doer. Must be able to visualize, plan and execute. The company operates around the clock (24X7) during the summer months and seemingly regular business hours during the off-season. The company relies on the IT Director to ensure all IT systems and applications are functioning according to the needs of the users.
***COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFIT PACKAGE INCLUDING BONUS, PROFIT SHARE, 401K, RELOCATION ASSISTANCE***
• Effective written and verbal communications and the ability to relate to users and management.
• 5+ years of applications and systems implementation from start to finish.
• 5+ years of experience on Windows.
• Current experience with Mobile Device Management across both iOS & Android.
• Current experience with VMWare ESX/ESXi.
• Experience with MS Exchange and administration of user Outlook accounts
• Current experience with configuring monitoring and alerting software
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Products like Office but more importantly advanced experience Excel.
• Experience with SQL Server administration.
• Ability to troubleshoot various client issues across Mac / Linux / Windows.
• Ability to troubleshoot various network issues including latency, collisions, overall performance etc.
• Ability to troubleshoot wired and wireless connectivity and performance, including 802.1x issues, VLANs, and Network ACLs.
• Familiarity with business VPNs, current networking technologies and security systems.
• Familiarity with server rooms and backup power systems.
• Experience with ERP software for food. Experience with food processing and packaging is a requirement. Experience with agricultural products is a plus.
• Other important applications experience; Payroll/timekeeping systems, WMS, Maintenance (EAM), Office 365.
Additional experience preferred:
• MCSE or MCTIP Certification Desired
• ITIL Certification Preferred
• Familiarity with Business VOIP (NEC Univerge SV8300)
• Familiarity with AC and electrical infrastructure.
Please contact Tami Lister, email@example.com
190 total views, 4 today