Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- Review and prepare customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all company guidelines and internal protocols are followed.
- Monitor invoicing progress to ensure timely submission of pricing from salesforce.
- Ensure all billing issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Communicate recurring and/or significant issues with management.
- Ability to process high volume of data accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales tax information.
- Prepare analytical reports for ownership and management.
- Maintain integrity of database accounting systems by regularly updating files, reports and spreadsheets. Data may include customer/salesmen lists, pricing, etc.
- File/mail all accounts receivable documentation.
- Participate in special projects for the accounting department as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills
- Experience in heavy volume A/R/Invoicing required
- Computer experience required (Excel/Word)
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Requires critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organizations
- Team oriented individual
Please contact Tara Schwartz, email@example.com
154 total views, 4 today