An innovative produce supplier is searching for a Logistics Analyst to join their team. The qualified will handle the day-to-day logistics and order coordination for our client’s produce deliveries. An ideal candidate is detail-oriented, results oriented and customer obsessed, who is excited to work in a rapidly moving start-up. You will interact daily with our friendly, passionate tech and sales teams to ensure all customers get their correct deliveries on time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and confirm all trucking from pickup to delivery
- Own the maintenance and tracking of customer and vendor Purchase Orders for sales and logistics
- Communicate and align with all internal and external parties on any order changes and cancellations. Resolve any order or delivery issues with urgency.
- Find logistic and trucking coverage for new markets and back-ups for existing lanes
- Research and optimize vendor costs. Support buyer pricing with trucking costs.
- Ensure all trucking agreements and insurance requirements are finalized for new partnerships.
- Track and measure logistics success metrics.
- Collect and handle supplier and buyer documentation and certification
- Work closely with tech and sales teams on platform issues, improvements and special projects, including reporting and processes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in logistics / trucking coordination.
- Experience in the produce industry, a huge plus.
- Very operationally-minded. Strong problem solving and execution skills.
- Detailed oriented with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Comfortable entering and retrieving data from multiple systems in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift focus as needed.
- Strong follow-through skills, especially following up with multiple teams to get information needed to resolve pending purchase orders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – able to write succinct messages and communicate clearly.
- Start up experience a plus.
- Tech savvy – comfortable working with and learning new tech applications.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, relocation assistance.
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
168 total views, 12 today