D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
We are representing an innovative industry supplier that is searching for a Logistics Analyst/Coordinator to join their team. This position will handle the day-to-day logistics and order coordination for our produce deliveries. An ideal candidate is detail-oriented, results oriented and customer-obsessed, who is excited to work in a rapidly moving start-up. You will interact daily with our friendly, sales, supply and tech teams to ensure all customers get their correct deliveries on time. This role will report to our Director of Operations.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
|· Secure logistics and trucking coverage for new markets and back ups for existing lanes
· Own the maintenance and tracking of customer and vendor Purchase Orders (POs) for sales and logistics
· Coordinate and confirm all trucking from pickup to delivery
· Communicate and align with all internal and external parties on any order changes and cancellations. Resolve any order or delivery issues with urgency.
· Research and optimize vendor costs. Support buyer pricing with trucking costs.
· Ensure all trucking agreements and insurance requirements are finalized for new partnerships
· Track and measure logistics success metrics
· Collect and handle supplier and buyer documentation and certification
· Work closely with tech and sales teams on platform issues, improvements and special projects, including reporting and processes
· 3+ years of experience in logistics / trucking coordination
· Experience with fresh produce or other perishable goods required
· Successful coordination of LTL Reefer logistics
· Desire to work at a fast-growing start-up
· Very operationally-minded. Strong problem solving and execution skills.
· Comfortable entering and retrieving data from multiple systems in a fast paced environment
· Good time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift focus as needed
· Strong follow-through skills, especially following up with multiple teams to get information needed to resolve pending purchase orders
· Ability to work independently and find solutions on your own
· Tech savvy – comfortable working with and learning new tech applications.
Compensation: DOE, Benefits: Medical
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
136 total views, 7 today