D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A well-established produce manufacturer is searching for a Maintenance Manager to join their team. The position will work in conjunction with the Plant Managers and Engineering to coordinate maintenance projects and complete preventive maintenance in order to minimize down time. Works with sanitation and quality to ensure food safe environment and equipment is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works effectively with internal and external partners. Treat peers, subordinates, senior management as customers. Demonstrates respect for the needs and contributions of others.
• Commits and engages in the creation of a learning organization. Demonstrates behaviors and activities that encourage and sustain growth and development of self, others.
• Be adaptable to changes in environment.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
• Previous knowledge of work area
• Good skills for organizing and prioritizing tasks
• Basic leadership skills
• General maintenance skills
• Skilled in refrigeration, fabrication, sanitary welding, mechanical and electrical trouble shooting.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5 plus years of experience.
• Qualified candidates will have experience in maintenance (food manufacturing would be a plus) in conjunction with competency in interpersonal, organizational, teamwork, and motivational skills.
• Must be self-motivated, flexible, energetic and dedicated
• Good work ethics with high standards with a good attendance history
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, 401K, relocation assistance.
For more information or submit a resume, contact Jennifer Mazza at email@example.com.
82 total views, 2 today