D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Leading California food processor is seeking a Manufacturing Project Engineer. This key role is responsible for Leading and/or assisting all activities involved with capital projects including: project management, budgeting, design, determination of equipment specifications, procurement, installation, and commissioning of food processing and packaging related projects in order to improve existing processes, create new processes and expand manufacturing facilities.
• Drafting of plant layouts, machine details, process flow diagrams, and P&IDs
• Verify and as build existing equipment, piping, utilities and plant layouts
• Assist in the gathering of information and data from processing plants
• Work with internal customers to ensure project scope is clearly defined
• Design and select processing systems, utility systems, and manufacturing equipment
• Develop functional descriptions and design process controls
• Develop and manage budgets including monthly cash flow projections.
• Project and construction management
• Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Proficient in AutoCAD version 2010 or higher or SolidWorks. Experience with 3-D drafting a plus
• Ability to trouble shoot and diagnose operational issues
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities according to changing requirements
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar degree
• Significant design, implementation and project management experience required
• Strong background in fluid mechanics.
• 2 – 5 Years’ experience in a technical field related to food or beverage manufacturing.
• Must have excellent organizational and technical skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, aggressive, results oriented culture
• Superior team building and communication skills to work with all levels of an organization
• Exceptional people skills, oral and written communication skills
• Strong technical competencies in at least one engineering discipline with proven problem solving skills
• High level of competency in obtaining, analyzing, applying and presenting data to educate and influence, leveraging tools such as databases, spreadsheets and other business system software.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and shifts if requested, including weekends and nights to support business.
• Ability to understand fabrication techniques and limitations, and create designs to maximize fabrication efficiency
• Experience with sanitary design and CIP (Clean-In-Place) systems
• Experience with glass and PET packaging equipment
• Experience with PLC’s, automation, and controls systems
For more information, contact Tara Schwartz, email@example.com
904 total views, 1 today