We are working with a well-established industry supplier that is searching for a Marketing Specialist to join their team in CA.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the management of North American Region Marketing efforts designed to increase penetration and gain market share across the portfolio. Through very close commercial sales support, strong relationships, quick opportunity assessment and decision making, consistent communications, and leveraging of centralized tools and resources, advance key priorities for the region.
- Serve as the lead marketing point person for North America and own all marketing-focused activities.
- Identify and champion regional needs to Global Portfolio team when new products are being assessed. Actively represent regional POV when new products are being commercialized and serve as regional owner for design, development and execution of all product launches. o Manage regional product technology launch calendars and align with Core Portfolio Team, R&D, and Regulatory for timely execution of marketing and communication tactics within the region.
- Support the strategy development and execution of region-specific marketing plans including product specific activities, customer communications, lead generation, event marketing, industry events calendar, training needs, collateral requirements and sales support.
- Lead all sales and business analysis, engaging closely (e.g. daily) with account managers and regional leadership to understand state of business, uncover valuable insights and proactively manage sales forecast.
- Actively support Commercial organization in business reporting and serve as subject matter expert for account managers in analyzing their individual account performance.
- Analyze North American market, focusing on addressable market, crop size and value potential, penetration and market share. Translate data into insights that can be leveraged to accelerate sales growth and protect existing business.
- Report on market and competitive activities that could potentially impact the region’s performance and propose actions to minimize the impact.
- Conduct market analysis by globally determined KPIs such as customer activity, product metrics, crop forecasts, harvest results, and brand performance.
- Ability to create and drive a strategic regional marketing plan designed to drive increased sales and market share.
- Success within a marketing organization and a matrix environment involving close collaboration with other functions, especially Sales, along with Product, Research & Development, Regulatory and Operations.
- Experience in managing sales alignment and sales channel relationships.
- Ability to strategize, direct and execute all marketing funnel activities.
- Experience with B2B, high touch business models. Agricultural B2B preferred
- Experience anticipating market needs, developing robust go-to-market plans to support corporate and region goals.
- Ability to create a performance measurement platform that shows impact of regional marketing initiatives on strategic business goals.
- Comfortable and prior experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Share Point, and other various business tools.
- Understanding project management processes and workflows.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to quickly diagnose and problem solve.
Salary: DOE, Medical Benefits, 401K
Please contact Jennifer Mazza, Jennifer@producecareers.com
1372 total views, 6 today