Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- A vertically integrated Grower/Shipper/Packer is creating a new sales role for their team.
- This position will assist existing customers and develop new opportunities in the melon category.
- Our client has a solid reputation within the industry with generations of experience and exciting growth.
- Exciting opportunity for career advancement and professional development.
- Our client provides full employee benefits, bonus potential, opportunity for advancement and flexible work schedule in offseason.
- This opportunity is located in the greater Fresno, CA area with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Manage day-to-day contact with an existing customer list.
- Prospect and develop new sales that grow volume and returns for commodities sold.
- Be point of contact for customers for product availability, pricing, quality, delivery and the overall market.
- Coordinate with all depts. to ensure strong customer service and delivering assigned commodities to customers.
- Occasional travel to conventions, shows, and customer locations.
Required Experience & Qualifications Include
- 2 – 6 years of sales and marketing experience in related fresh produce commodities.
- Successful track record of sales in multiple customer segments. (foodservice, freshcut or processors preferred)
- Working knowledge of fresh market trends, swings and competition.
- An understanding of fresh produce supply base, production, and operations.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant experience in the produce industry.
Please contact Rich Lentz, email@example.com
287 total views, 6 today