Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
- An established and well-regarded fresh produce Distributor in the Midwest is seeking an experienced Manager to lead their overnight warehouse operations.
- This opportunity is in the Midwest with relocation assistance available.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Plans, implements and monitors the shipping and receiving practices for the warehouse facility.
- Fulfilling customer orders; including filling shorted product with something comparable. (when applicable)
- Responsible for the development ad implementation of quality and efficiency standards, processes and department goals
- Oversee the direction and supervision of warehouse staff.
- Ensure compliance needs are met with shipping of product as guided by customer, FDA, USDA, HACCP, etc.
- Previous management/supervisory experience in a warehouse environment.
- Previous experience with fresh fruit/vegetable distribution is strongly preferred, or perishables distribution experience.
- Understanding of USDA and FDA regulatory requirements.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in related fields of study desired, or relevant industry experience.
- Ability to work evenings, including extended hours overnights (weekends and/or holidays) during peak seasons.
Please contact Brandi Boehme, email@example.com
97 total views, 10 today