Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Job # 32523
- An innovative organic grower/shipper is looking for an experienced farm manager to lead growing operations.
- This position will direct day-to-day operations of a new, 70+ acre farming operation.
- Specific areas of focus include soil & fertility management, pest control, irrigation and labor management.
- Our client is well known within the industry and has a strong reputation for their product categories.
- Our client has over 30 years of experience and is a socially conscious organization for growers, retailers, and consumers.
- The position is located in the California Coachella Valley / Inland Empire area.
Position Responsibilities Include
- Direct, motivate, train, coach and retain staff for current and projected farm needs.
- Oversee and coordinate employee activities such as planting, irrigation, pesticide application, weeding and harvesting.
- Develop and implement crop plans for the farm.
- A minimum of 5 years of farm management experience in horticulture. Preferably organics.
- California DPR – Private Applicator Card or PCA license.
- Bilingual in Spanish is required.
- College degree (B.A. /B.S.) in agriculture, with an agronomy or crop science major.
For more information, contact Rich Lentz email@example.com
333 total views, 2 today