Top Companies Are Seeking Top Talent.
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
A well-established grower, shipper is seeking a Shed Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for providing leadership and supervision of all packing shed personnel, including training and reviewing performance.
- Plan, schedule, and manage packing and distribution activities, ensuring product and supplies are received, processed, warehoused and distributed in an efficient manner
- Communicate to the sales team daily production and inventory levels.
- Coordinate production schedule with Sales Department.
- Develop and implement quality control program.
- Make recommendations to improve the operations, storage, inventory control, receiving, picking, processing and packing of product.
- Monitor inventory levels of packaging supplies and reorder as necessary.
- Communicate regularly with farm production areas on harvest timeframes.
- Ensure food safety standards are being met, including compliance with GAP, FDA, HACCP and other pertinent regulations.
- Oversee day-to-day employee safety operations and work with the corporate Safety Director to comply safety related laws and regulations.
- Coordinates and oversees the maintenance and repair of equipment, such as packaging equipment, conveyors, compressors, forklifts, etc.
- Communicate with the CFO and Financial Analyst to prepare annual budgets for the packaging facility.
- Ensure packaging facility is kept up to “tour ready” standards at all times.
**SALARY PLUS BONUS, FULL BENEFITS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE**
Please contact Tami Lister, Tlister@producecareers.com
880 total views, 1 today