D.J. Stornetta Office 805-481-3200 Fax 805-481-3545 Produce Careers Inc. 122 Le Point Street Suite 202 Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Scroll down to see our active searches. Or refine the list using the keyword search bar. If you’d like to speak with our Executive Recruiters, contact us directly at 805-481-3200 x10.
Key Area of Responsibilities:
· Explore and implement technology to expand process automation.
· Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with the electrical design, control, installation, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery in a tomato processing plant.
· Directs, coordinates and exercises planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of capital projects within area of assigned responsibility.
· Supervises and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in maintaining and repairing plant equipment and machinery.
· Electrical and control systems design and troubleshooting.
· Strong understanding of motor control and automated control circuits.
· Auto CAD design experience.
· 5-7 years work experience in a manufacturing environment
Successful applicants will have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Experience with Industrial Boilers and Waste Water Treatment Systems a plus. Strong ability to work in a team setting and lead departmental activities and projects a must.
Please contact Tara Schwartz, email@example.com
249 total views, 3 today